Bihar Asha Vacancy SHSB: State Health Society of Bihar SHSB has released a notification for the recruitment of 500 Bihar ASHA District Trainer. Those female candidates who wanted to make a change in society with their work and their determination to help out other women in the time of need. Asha sisters worked day or night wherever she is needed in the time of childbirth and child abuse and women harassment etc.
The total number of vacancies for Bihar ASHA vacancy is 500 and the start date to apply online is 25.09.2020 and It will be available for the last day on 31.10.2020. Here you will get the Bihar Asha district trainer vacancy details, Bihar Asha Syllabus, Bihar Asha salary, and other details.
|Organization||Bihar State Government|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri / State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Bihar Asha District Trainer|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates For Bihar Asha District Trainer
|Apply Online Start Date||25.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.10.2020|
|Pay Examination Fee Last Date||31.10.2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Essential Qualification For Bihar Ahsa
Diploma Course (2 Years Full Time) in ANM (Auxillary Nurse & Midwifery) training course from a recognized ANM Training institute and the candidate should be registered with the “Bihai Nursing Council, with at least two years of experience as a trainer
GNM (General Nurse and Midwifery)/ B.sc Nursing Post Basic B.sc Nursing from any nursing school or institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and the candidate should be registered with the Nursing Council with at least two years of experience as a trainer
- Candidates should have permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council/ Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council.
- selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna.
Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)/ Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)/Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from recognized University/institution and candidates should have Permanent registration in the state council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Bihar, Patna and for Homeopathic doctors, Bihar State Ayush with at least two years of experience as a trainer
Post Graduate (Fuli Time) in Public Health / social work/ social science with at least two years experience as a trainer in a health program or social mobilization training
Post Graduate Diploma (FullTime) in Public Health/ social work with at least two years experience as, trainer in a health program or social mobilizational training
Preferred Candidates for Bihar Asha Vacancy for District Trainer
- Women Candidates
- Retired Staff Nurse/Nurse/Sister tutors
- Any certificate/diplome course in computer application (Minimum 6 Months).
Key Competency For Bihar Asha
- Willingness to work as a trainer in the ASHA program as a part-time basis.
- Ready to travel in the districts /brocks/ sector area of Bihar as per requirement
- Understanding and empathy for rural poor and women.
- Ready to involve in different types of training as per the need of the program.
Job Specification For Bihar Asha District Trainer
Shortlisted candidates will be trained in ToT” only successful candidate will be allowed to impart the training.
Exam Pattern Of Bihar Asha
( 50 Marks)
( l0 Marks)
( 5 Marks)
|500||50 marks |
(0.5 for each
marks in essential
marks for each
over and above
|10 MARKS||10 MARKS||05 MARKS|
Age Limit For Bihar Asha As On 01.09.2020
Min Age – 25 years
Max Age – 65 years
Age Relaxation – As per the Government Rules
Some Useful And Important Links
Important Points At The Date Of Document Verification of Bihar Asha Vacancy
- Copy of Online Filled up Applicant form.
- 5 recent photographs
- Photo identity proof and Address identity proof
- Certificate of Date Of Birth (10th Board Exam Mark Sheet)
- All Educational qualification mark-sheet and degrees
- Copy of work experience
- NOC No Objection Certificate if you are working on a job (Central/State/PSU etc govt).