Bihar Patna High Court District Judge: Bihar high court has released the notification for the re-opening of 27 Patna High Court District Judge. Bihar government has invited the candidates to apply once again to appear in the examination of the District Judge of High Court In Patna, Bihar.
The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in the application form with themselves, and the same, along with all the required certificates, shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the Main (Written) Examination.
Applications are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment in respect of 27 vacancies, including 1 backlog vacancy for EBC and 3 for SC, as on 30.09.2020, which may vary in future, both on Permanent and Temporary posts in the Bihar Superior Judicial Service in the pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070, under terms and conditions mentioned below.
Important Points To Fill Online Form Of Patna High Court District Judge
- The candidates are advised to write the declaration mentioned below in their own handwriting in Black ink on a white sheet of paper, get it scanned for the purpose of uploading the same while filling up the form online – “I, do hereby declare that all the particulars given hereinabove are true and correct in all respects and if any part of it is found incorrect, this application shall be liable to be rejected summarily”.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned color photograph and signature (in Black ink). Accordingly, candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature, and declaration in the given format and save in a documentary file from where the photo, signature, and handwritten declaration in their own handwriting so scanned can be browsed and uploaded in Bihar Patna High Court District Judge.
- The candidates will be able to upload their scanned photograph, signature, and declaration on the website of the Court only after 24 hours of making successful payment online. After filling up the necessary details, a candidate will have to press the ‘submit button’, after which, a registration number will be generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment online by following the link on the website. The candidates are advised to note down the bank reference number that will be generated after making an online payment, which they shall be required to fill in the application form while finally submitting the same. After 24 hours of making a successful payment, a candidate may visit the website of the Court again by entering his registration number and date of birth to finally submit the application form.
Important Dates Patna High Court District Judge
|Post Name||Patna High Court District Judge|
|Apply Online Start Date||21.02.2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||21.03.2020|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||21.03.2020|
|Online Form Re-open||24.09.2020-30.09.2020|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Application Fees For District Judge of Patna High Court
|General / OBC||SC/ST/PH||Pay Through|
|1000||500||Debit Card, Credit Card, |
Net Banking or Pay Through Offline
E Challan Fee Mode Only
Conditions For Filling the Online Application for Bihar Patna High Court District Judge
- Any applicant who has not completed 7 years of practice on the last date of receipt of application as specified in the advertisement and who does not give a declaration of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment. The candidates qualifying in the Written Test shall be required to give a declaration of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years preceding the year of advertisement which is 2019-20.
- The candidates, who have not completed the age of 35 years and those who have already completed the age of 50 years as on 01.01.2020, shall not be eligible for consideration for such an appointment in Bihar Patna High Court District Judge.
- The cut-off date for the purpose of consideration of the eligibility, other than age, of the applicant is 21.03.2020.
- Reservation shall be applied in the following manner-
- Scheduled Castes – 16%
- Scheduled Tribes – 01%
- Extremely Backward Class – 21%
- Backward Class – 12%
Age Limit For Bihar Patna High Court District Judge
As On 01.01.2020
Minimum Age : 35 years
Maximum Age : 50 years
Vacancy Details Of Bihar Patna High Court District Judge
|Post name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|District Judge Patna||27||Bachelor’s Degree in Law.|
Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice.
Minimum 24 Cases Each Year in the Last 3 Years.
Useful And Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bihar State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The following procedure, guidelines, and principles shall be followed in connection with such applications/appointments/recruitments
- Such direct recruitment from the Bar shall be in respect of both permanent and temporary posts of the Bihar Superior Judicial Service.
- The vacancies as of 31.03.2020 shall be taken into account.
- The same procedure shall be adopted in the case of candidates practicing as Advocates outside the State of Bihar as would be applicable in respect of Advocates practicing within the State of Bihar.
- The selection process will comprise the Written and Viva-Voce test for Bihar Patna High Court District Judge.
- The High Court shall hold screening tests with a view to shortlisting candidates and may prescribe minimum qualifying cut-off marks for appearing in the Written Test. The marks obtained in the screening test will be relevant for determining eligibility to appear at the written test and not for any other purpose.
- The candidates approximately ten times the number of vacancies for an appointment, will be called for written test on the basis of marks obtained in the Screening Test if held. The candidates, approximately three times the number of vacancies for an appointment, will be called for the Viva-Voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test of Bihar Patna High Court District Judge.
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination on the subjects hereinafter provided:-
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim, and Christian)
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Family Courts Act, 1984
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes(Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The ratio of marks of theory papers and viva voce will be 80% and 20%.
- A candidate will be called for viva-voce provided he secures at least 45% in each theory paper
- A candidate will qualify for an appointment if the candidate secures at least 45% marks in each theory paper, 30% marks in viva-voce/Interview, and 50% marks in aggregate in written test (theory papers) and viva-voce taken together.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the preliminary test would be relaxed for reserved category candidates, including women candidates, by 5%. Similarly, there shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in each theory paper; whereas 45%, in aggregate of the written examination and viva-voce, would be qualifying marks for the reserved category candidates including women & OH candidates, provided they secure qualifying marks, i.e., 30% in an interview.
- Candidates selected for appointment shall be on probation for a period of one year. The period of probation shall continue even after the expiry of such a period until and unless such service is expressly confirmed. They will not be confirmed unless they are found suitable in every respect for substantive appointment to the Bihar Patna High Court District Judge. After confirmation in the service, the period spent on probation shall be counted towards leave, pension, and increment in the time scale of the service. Their services may be terminated at any time during the probation period, if not found satisfactory for Bihar Patna High Court District Judge.
- The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court by entering their registration number and date of birth, and a hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the court for details and updates regarding the examination.