Bank of India has recently released a notification regarding the Bank of India Specialist Officer recruitment 2020 Credit Analyst Vacancy 2020 and the last date for application submission is 30-09-2020. Here you will know the detailed description of each and every job profile from Bank Of India Recruitment 2020, credit analyst vacancy, Bank Of India Salary of Credit Analyst Vacancy profile.
|Credit Analyst Vacancy In |
Bank Of India
|Scale||SMGS – IV|
|Posting||All Over India|
|Apply Online Start Date||16.09.2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||30.09.2020|
Educational Qualifications For Credit Analyst Vacancy In Bank Of India
1. Two years of Full-time MBA in Finance /PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA
2. Candidates from Institutes of national importance will be preferred.
Work Experience For Credit Analyst Vacancy In Bank Of India
10 years of experience as an Officer in NBFC / Financial An institution having a business mix of 1000 crores & above as on 31.03.2020 out of which 5 years experience in credit processing/credit appraisal/assessment/credit rating/balance sheet analysis/credit monitoring
Exam Pattern For Credit Analyst Vacancy In Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Si No||Name Of The Test||Marks|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
|Composite Time – 150 Minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests of Credit Analyst Vacancy. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
If Online Examination and Interview are conducted: the Selection of Credit Analyst Vacancy will be through online test and/or personal interview/GD, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. In case the online test is conducted, the weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) and Interview. A candidate should be found suitable both in the Online Examination and interview to be eligible for final selection.
Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
If Online Examination is not conducted: If an online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through personal interviews. In such a case, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list upto the number of vacancies. The maximum marks for the interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate
If both Group Discussion and Interview is conducted: Maximum Marks for Group Discussion will be 30 and minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category (out of 30 marks) in Credit Analyst Vacancy. Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion shall be called for Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
Group Discussion will be of qualifying nature only i.e. Marks obtained in Group Discussions will not be added while preparing the Merit List.
In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates, the merit order of such a group of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the Online examination i.e. candidate securing higher marks in an Online exam will be placed higher in the merit list. If the marks obtained in the online exam are also equal or online examination is not conducted, the merit order will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview for Credit Analyst Vacancy
The following documents in original together with self-attested photocopies in support of the Candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview :
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In the case of candidates belonging to the OBC category, the certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under the Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021. The caste name mentioned in the certificate should tally letter by letter with the Central Government list/notification. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming under the creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by anyone of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability Certificate in the prescribed format in case of the PWD category. If the candidate desires to use the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in Bio-data of the scribe in the prescribed format is to be submitted.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of the interview. Those who are still in defense service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defense services, on or before 29.09.2021.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (5) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Experience certificates, as applicable.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How To Apply Credit Analyst Vacancy Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites online applications for the Recruitment of 214 Officers in various scales up to Scale-IV. Dates for Online Applications – 16.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
- For detailed advt please visit the Career Section on our website www.bankofindia.co.in from 14.09.2020.
- Detailed Guidelines/procedures For Credit Analyst Vacancy
- Application Registration
- Payment Of Fees
- Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload
- Candidates can apply only online from 16.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online for Credit Analyst Vacancy, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Online Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number for Credit Analyst Vacancy.