IBPS PO: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has released a notification for the admit card of their 10th common recruitment process CRP for the IBPS PO Pre Admit Card 2020 or IBPS PO Admit Card 2020. All the candidates who have filled the form for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 can now check their admit card or hall ticket to know the examination date and the venue of their examination of the IBPS PO Pre Exam.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020. The prelims examination date has been revealed by the IBPS and it is scheduled 03 October 2020. In this process, IBPS has also released the mains exam date for the IBPS PO exam that is 28 November 2020.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process. The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in the Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP- PO/MT-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
|Organization||Institute Of Banking Personnel IBPS|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)|
|Number Of Vacancy||1417|
|Exam Name||IBPS PO Pre Admit Card|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||IBPS PO|
Important Dates IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||IBPS PO/MT|
|Apply Online Start Date||05.08.2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||26.08.2020|
|Last Date for Pay Exam Fee||26.08.2020|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||22.09.2020|
|Pre Exam Date||03-11 / October 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||28.11.2020|
Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisations IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
Age Limit For IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive).
The relaxation in the upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on a cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted.
Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ along with photocopies at the time of the Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s) IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
Educational Qualifications For IBPS PO
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized Board in India. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 26.08.2020.
Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.2020 has to be submitted at the time of the interview.
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancy Details: Total 1417
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Probationary Officer PO / |
Management Trainee MT
|1167||20-30 As on 01/08/2020||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream |
in Any Recognized Board in India.
Bank Wise Vacancy Details – IBPS PO
|Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)||103||25||67||18||37||250|
|Bank of India (BOI)||297||74||198||55||110||734|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||34||08||21||06||14||83|
IBPS PO Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern
1. Preliminary Exam IBPS PO Pre Admit Card
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for each test|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
2. Mains Exam
|Name of Tests|
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Time allotted for each|
test (Separately timed)
|1||General/ Economy/ Banking|
|2||General English||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability &|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing|
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination)
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Some Useful And Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
INTERVIEW For IBPS PO 2020
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, center, etc. of the interview will not be entertained. However, the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/center, etc. of the interview or hold supplementary process for a particular date/session/venue/center/set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of the Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-X and Interview. Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed IBPS PO Pre, Admit Card.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on the authorized IBPS website.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS IBPS PO Pre Admit Card:
- (1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as a valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form, etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after an online examination.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting an online application IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If the candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated IBPS PO Pre, Admit Card.
- The decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification, etc. and any other matter relating to CRP-PO/MT-X will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP-PO/MT-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In the case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature canceled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of date, time, and venue for online examination (Preliminary & Main) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- Any request for change of date, time, and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the authorised IBPS website shall prevail IBPS PO Pre, Admit Card.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet, etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in the future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged IBPS PO Pre, Admit Card.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such a problem, which may include the movement of candidates, delay in the test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket, etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions, and Panchayats, etc IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organization. The decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection, and Provisional Allotment, etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP- PO/MT-X.
- IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of a change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault, or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS, and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for the latest updates IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.
- The order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for a change in this connection shall be entertained.
- If at a later stage of the selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding the Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in the cancellation of candidature IBPS PO Pre Admit Card.