HAR KAAM DESH KE NAAM INDIAN NAVY: Indian Navy has released a notification for the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2020 or cadet entry. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
|Post Name||Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) COURSE COMMENCING – JAN 2021
Branch wise Vacancies Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
|b.||Executive & Technical Branch||29|
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate branch subject to the availability of a spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of the selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for another branch despite being in merit.
Important Dates For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry or B.Tech Admission
|Apply Online Start Date||06.10.2020|
|Last Date For Apply Online||20.10.2020|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
Application Fee For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
All Candidates who want to join the Indian Navy can apply without any fee or you can say that the application fee for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry is 0(Zero).
Age Limit For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
Candidates should be born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply For Indian Navy B.Tech Entrance Exam
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
Medical Requirement For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.inTattoo. Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website
Some Useful And Important Links
The Indian Navy Offers You
Promotions. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
Pay and Allowances. The admissible pay and allowances are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Group Insurance & Gratuity. A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the extant rules in force.
Leave Entitlements: After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual
leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training
Policy in force.
Sports & Adventure. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID until the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of the Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding the further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to the availability of batches/ slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission on the production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry a photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name,
account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB
Training For Indian Navy B.Tech Entry
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
How To Apply For Indian Navy
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Oct 2020. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below.
While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th class mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2020 scorecard (indicating All India Rank), and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with the original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note 3(c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point in time.
- After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
- Your candidature will be canceled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of the selection process.