SBI careers have announced notification for the recruitment of post-SBI Manager Vacancy. Eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-10-2020 on SBI Current Openings at https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
|SBI Manager Vacancy||Datails|
|Manager (Retail Products)||B.Tech/B.E, Any Masters Degree, MBA/PGDM|
|Age Limit||25-35 years|
|Apply Online Start Date||17.09.2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||08.10.2020|
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts of SBI Manager Vacancy on regular basis. Eligible Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post Name – MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education, and Consumer Durable Loans)
Scale or Grade – MMGS-III
Total Number Of Posts – 05
Apply Online For SBI Manager Vacancy – Click Here
Educational Qualification – SBI Manager Vacancy – SBI Recruitment 2020
Basic Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
The Institute should be recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
The course completed through correspondence/part-time will not be eligible.
Preferred Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with a specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
Specific Skill Required – SBI Manager Vacancy
Product Development, Product Management, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience – SBI Manager Vacancy
Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain (Personal Loans/ Education Loans/ Gold Loans/ Consumer Durable Loans/ Car & Two Wheeler Loans).
Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be preferred
Job Profile & KRA in Brief – SBI Manager Vacancy
Job Profile: SBI Recruitment 2020
• To monitor the performance of the products being handled, track best practices in the industry, and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors.
• To develop new products and review / modify existing products with a view to increasing the profitability of the Bank.
• To strategize and implement business and promotional activities.
• To manage the day to day functioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans.
• To handle regulatory and security related issues related to the loan product.
• To liaise within various departments of the Bank to ensure the smooth and timely rollout of products.
• To monitor, track, and organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
KRA: SBI Recruitment 2020
• Manage the new product offerings from design to development to launch.
• Identify customer challenges and translate that into functional and technical requirements
• Build a customer and channel connect through direct interactions, informal surveys to gather insights
• Keep track of best practices in the industry and innovative offerings of the Competitors for retail loans
• Drive usage and revenue numbers through product initiatives.
Salary SBI Manager Vacancy – SBI Recruitment 2020
Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION SBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using the Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.SBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”) SBI Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of a candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password are generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for the online payment of the fee. Before making payment of fee / final submission, please reverify the submitted application details as after payment of fee / final submission, the facility of change/ edit in the application will not be available. Bank will not accept a request for any change/edit in the application data after the final submission/payment of a fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES SBI Recruitment 2020
- Application fees (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.SBI Recruitment 2020
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate SBI Recruitment 2020.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in the first instance, please make fresh attempts to make an online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in the future.
Selection Process SBI Manager Vacancy – SBI Recruitment 2020
Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate
number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview: The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard SBI Recruitment 2020.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked
according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.SBI Recruitment 2020
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for the unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.SBI Recruitment 2020
- In the case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS, AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application is found to be false at a later stage.
- Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.SBI Recruitment 2020
- In case of multiple applications for single posts, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearances by a candidate for a single post in an online written test/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature canceled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Outstation candidates called for interview after qualifying in written test/ shortlisting will be reimbursed the travel fare of AC-III tier (mail/ express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records, etc. The
- bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification SBI Recruitment 2020.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/26
- The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited, wherever applicable, with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/interview.
- Shortlisting will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called) SBI Recruitment 2020.
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience, etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor
be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call
letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent). Candidates should have valid email ID which should be mentioned in the online registration form and
kept active till the declaration of the result.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.